[Debian-med-packaging] Continuing with phybin (Was: Packaging my first haskell package)

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Fri Dec 18 12:06:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 18.12.2015, 12:20 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:

> It would be really helpful if we would have this in Debian (and as I
> said initially I would even love to have a backport to Jessie in the
> long run since this is what we are running on the target machines).

I fixed the Haskell-related parts of the packaging, and pushed to
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/phybin.git
which it seems I was able to, although I was not allowed to run the
post-commit-hook:
remote: hooks/post-receive: 2: exec: /git/debian-med/git-commit-notice: Permission denied

I did not look at debian/copyright, and you probably want to
reformulate the description, and do the other usual maintenance stuff.

I will not follow up on any issues on my own, but I am available if you
need help with the package; just ping me (or just write to d-haskell).

Enjoy,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner