[Debian-med-packaging] Did the libkmc-dev package get uploaded?

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Mon Dec 21 02:36:18 UTC 2015

Hi all,

A while ago I re-packaged the kmc package to build a development lib package
alongside the binary. I thought this was uploaded but I've checked in NEW and
the PTS and have not been able to find it. I tried searching the mail archive
but couldn't find any FTP master rejection email. Is there anywhere else I
should look, or is my memory failing me and it was never uploaded?

Sascha has beat me to pushing the new upstream version, so perhaps we can just
skip straight to the new version (once she considers it ready for upload of
course). @Sascha, does your package of the new upstream version have the
libkmc-dev package?

Sorry if I've managed to confuse the situation!

Cheers,

---
Kevin Murray
0xA4B4EE6A