[Debian-med-packaging] Any other architecture than amd64? [Was: Please help on build issue on arm64 (and others) (Was: failed arm64 build of vsearch 1.0.16+dfsg-1)]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Feb 19 19:28:42 UTC 2015

Hi Torbjørn,

Debian has an autobuilder infrastructure but all architectures other
than amd64 failed in building.  Could you confirm that this is your only
target architecture for vsearch?  I'll diable any other architecture in
this case.

BTW, I just uploaded 1.0.16. :-)

----- Forwarded message from Neil Williams <codehelp at debian.org> -----