[Debian-med-packaging] Log for attempted build of vsearch_1.0.16+dfsg-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Feb 21 16:50:05 UTC 2015

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for your hint and your effort in general.  In VCS vsearch is
amd64 only and an upload will follow soon.

BTW, no sane person would consider doing gene sequencing on m68k and you
might face some packages where it takes ages to run the test suite on
this architecture.  I'd suggest to mark those packages as "not for us"
to make sure your own and also your hardware's time is not wasted.