[Debian-med-packaging] [wgsim] branch master created (now e33dee6)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jul 5 10:26:30 UTC 2015

Hi Kevin,

On Sun, Jul 05, 2015 at 06:52:00PM +1000, Kevin Murray wrote:
> My apologies, I have pushed these branches. Also I forgot to use `--pristine-tar` to
> `gbp import-orig`, but rectified it, hence the second import of the original
> tarball.

That's fine.  Please also remember to `git push --tags` - at least the
upstream tag should show up.  We should add the debian/<version> tag once
the package is accepted by ftpmaster.

BTW, I changed the short description to lower case and removed the
full stop in the end since the short description is no sentence in
itself but should rather imagined as a part of the sentence

  <packagename> is a program to <short description>

If you use `lintian -I -i *.changes` you get the warning about these
minor issues.

Thanks for your work on this package