[Debian-med-packaging] [khmer] 01/05: Add libkhmer-dev package to d/control

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Tue Jul 7 09:39:26 UTC 2015

Andreas,

On 11:35 07/07, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> thanks for working on the modularisation of the khmer package.

No worries.

> I'd suggest you add your ID as "Uploaders" in the control field.
>
> BTW, dh-exec is one way to solve the multiarch problem.  I personally
> prefer dh-shlibs.  There are several examples in the Debian Med
> repositories (bamtools is a random one).

Sweet, thanks. Will look at bamtools. Was largely following what htslib does.

> May be this looks inspiring.

Thanks. Also, I should say that I'm working on this with Michael Crusoe, as
part of the khmer/oxli 2.0 release which is imminent.

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A