[Debian-med-packaging] Please confirm your billing details

Apple Apple at emaillingsupport.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Jul 8 15:02:07 UTC 2015

	Dear Member,

	We have faced some problems with your account Please confirm your
billing details, If you do not confirm your account within 24 hours it
will be Permenatly Closed !

To update your account, just confirm your informations, It's easy:
Click the link below to open a secure browser window.
Confirm that you're the owner of the account, and then follow the
instructions.

	Click Here to Update
<http://www.diretivanacional.com.br/images/M_images/sort_desc.html>

	Sincerely,
Apple Support

My Apple ID <#> | Support <#> | Privacy Policy <#>

  * Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

<#address>You can also order from The Apple Store by calling
1-800-MY-APPLE. <#address>