[Debian-med-packaging] khmer_1.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Michael R. Crusoe crusoe at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 9 06:16:21 UTC 2015

Since khmer didn't get accepted before the ban on Python2 only apps and the
release of khmer v2.0 is coming by the end of the month we've moved out
attention to the newer version.

I have some commits pending that update the copyright file to be more
comprehensive.

I will also track down the files without copyright and fix them upstream.