[Debian-med-packaging] Status of castxml packaging?

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Jul 18 09:00:14 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

as you most probably know several Debian Med packages (and probably
others) seem to need castxml since gccxml does not build with gcc-5 and
is not maintained any more.  Could you be so kind to give a status
update of the packaging, perhaps the VCS where it is maintained (if
at all).  I noticed that this bug was tagged pending but I can not
find any trace (it might be me for sure).

How could we help to get this issue fixed (if any help would be needed)?