[Debian-med-packaging] Please help clarifying licensed (Was: python-dendropy_4.0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 22 13:36:49 UTC 2015

Hi Jeet,

unfortunately I did not received any answer from ftpmaster what to do
next.  Since I really want to run the test suite when the package is
built I wonder whether you could include the needed data files right
into the download tarball and add the information you gave below about
the license of these data.  This would solve the trouble ftpmaster
seems to see in these "extra data files".

Is this an option you would consider as possible?

Sorry for the long delay but I have no influence on this.