[Debian-med-packaging] adun.app_0.81-7_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Jul 29 20:53:37 UTC 2015

Hi Thorsten,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 05:00:08PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> I found some files licensed under MIT and LGPL. Please mention them in
> your debian/copyright.

Fixed.

> Please also remove all files that are licensed under CC 2.5
> (-> Adun-0.81/UL/Resources/ToolbarIcons_Atribution).

I see no reason to remove these files.  At the time of creation
of the archive these icons were CC 3.5.  However, they are now
part of tango-icon-theme package which states:

  In the preparation of the 0.8.90 release Novell took care of tracking
  down all the contributors to get them to relicense their artwork
  into Public Domain.

I verifies that tango-icon-theme contains byte identical files and
mentioned these in d/copyright.  I prefer to keep these three files over
messing around with the upstream tarball and adding an additional
otherwise unneeded dependency.

Hope this is acceptable