[Debian-med-packaging] Some remaining test failures (Was: Please help clarifying licensed)

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Fri Jul 31 07:24:13 UTC 2015

I always have unicode issues with pybuild when building packages since I
have non-ascii characters in my directory path names. My workaround is
to export LC_ALL=C.UTF-8 to debhelper.

So I'm wondering whether setting LC_ALL rather than LANG would resolve
the problem.

regards
Afif

Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي