[Debian-med-packaging] Error when running test suite of GenomicAlignments

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Sat Jun 27 05:25:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

as you might remember the Debian Med team is packaging several
BioConductor tools.  When running the according test suite via

LC_ALL=C R --no-save <<EOT
BiocGenerics:::testPackage("GenomicAlignments")
EOT

I get

[samopen] SAM header is present: 3 sequences.
Timing stopped at: 0.148 0.004 0.152
Error : objects 'DataFrame', 'isSingleString', 'isTRUEorFALSE', 'SimpleList' are not exported by 'namespace:IRanges'

RUNIT TEST PROTOCOL -- Sat Jun 27 07:19:26 2015
Number of test functions: 33
Number of errors: 1
Number of failures: 0

1 Test Suite :
GenomicAlignments RUnit Tests - 33 test functions, 1 error, 0 failures
ERROR in test_readGAlignments_BamViews: Error : objects 'DataFrame', 'isSingleString', 'isTRUEorFALSE', 'SimpleList' are not exported by 'namespace:IRanges'

Test files with failing tests

   test_readGAlignments.R
     test_readGAlignments_BamViews

I made sure that I'm using the latest IRanges 2.2.4.

Any hint what might have done wrong?

Kind regards and thanks for providing BioConductor