[Debian-med-packaging] fw4spl_0.9.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Mar 6 17:45:18 UTC 2015

Hi Corentin,

usually these rejects are based on missing license statements which
can often found using:

$ licensecheck -r * | grep -v -e UNKNOWN -e GENERATED
SrcLib/core/fwZip/include/minizip/unzip.h: zlib/libpng
SrcLib/core/fwZip/include/minizip/zip.h: zlib/libpng

So mentioning these files in d/copyright with their license should be
one reason for the message below.  Another thing could be that several
directories contain two files: COPYING and COPYING.LESSER.  May be
Thorsten wants that this should be mentioned explicitly?

I have no better clue since Thorsten is usually more explicit
(specifically to newcomers).  If he would not provide more items
that make this package looking like a reject we should probably
ask after fixing things above whether he is more happy with the
diff or if there are remaining things.