[Debian-med-packaging] subread_1.4.6-p2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu May 7 14:20:52 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 03:55:33PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> I've added the missing Files section for the src/zpipe.c and removed
> the pdf from the package.
> Is it sufficient ?

I think the problem is to deliver a file without source inside the
source tarball.  So you rather need to exclude it from this and to
do so I suggest to add

Files-Excluded: doc/*.pdf

to d/copyright.  Please note that you should also add '+dfsg' to the
version number (in d/changelog and the according version manglings ind
d/watch).

> The changes are in the repository.
> I've also asked the upstream about the source code for the pdf.

This would be the better solution in any case.