[Debian-med-packaging] HELLO DEAR FRIEND

faith coulibaly blessing02cou at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:03:57 UTC 2015

*Hello dearHow are you today, I hope all is well. My name is Faith, I am
very good looking perfect body figure girl kind , sincere and trusted, God
fearing.And,I saw your profile i was delighted to contact you, I hope you
will be the true loving, honest and caring man, that I have been looking
for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact
me directly through myprivate email (faithlessc26 at hotmail.com
<faithlessc26 at hotmail.com>) so that I can also send my picture directly to
you. Remember that love has, no color barrier, religious,nationality or
distance barrier, but love matters most,my happiness/ my joy all is in your
hands,please don't let me down ok.i regards i kisss you, I will be waiting
for your response Love.yours Faith (faithlessc26 at hotmail.com
<faithlessc26 at hotmail.com>*