[Debian-med-packaging] Removing git repos on git.debian.org

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Sun Nov 15 12:25:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

What's the procedure for removing entire git repositories on git.debian.org?
There are a couple I have created that will either be moved to another team
(some python modules that the DPMT wants me to maintain under DPMT) or never
made it (wgsim). Note that none of these repos contain packages that are in the
archive, of course.

I understand that `rm -rf ./myrepo.git` has the potential to end very very
badly. Is there some safer way of removing these repositories? Or is it
fine to have them sit there?

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A