[Debian-med-packaging] placnet_1.03-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Nov 16 17:00:13 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

unfortunately I didn't find any license/copyright information in the source tarball.

According to the website the license is CC-BY. As the software has been developed
long after CC-4.0 has been released, I am wondering why you put CC-BY-3.0 in your
debian/copyright.

So I am afraid there is need for clarification.

  Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.