[Debian-med-packaging] Placnet packaged for Debian [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: placnet_1.03-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Nov 16 18:44:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

on behalf of the Debian Med team that is creating official Debian
packages of software relevant in biology I have packaged placnet[1].
Unfortunately before it will be accepted in Debian there is some need
for clarification of the license.

At the bottom of the placnet web page[2] the license "Creative Commons
Attribution License" is mentioned.  However there are different versions
of this license that make a difference dor fistributors.  Our ftpmaster
considers this link

    https://spdx.org/licenses/CC-BY-4.0

as the text which is potentially intended as license text but I would
like to ask you for confirmation that this is true.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#placnet
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/placnet/

----- Forwarded message from Thorsten Alteholz <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> -----