[Debian-med-packaging] pyfaidx package for Debian [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: python-pyfaidx_0.4.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Nov 16 19:38:18 UTC 2015

(I was answering the wrong mail)

Hi again,

I just realised that the source download does not contain the admittedly
large dataset and thus some unit tests are failing.  That's an issue
since when Debian packages are built the test suite is runned as part
of the build process.

Would you consider adding the test data again or add some option to
run a restricted test that does not require the large data sets?

Kind regards and thanks again for the very quick response

      Andreas.