[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging Spades

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Mon Nov 23 13:06:14 UTC 2015

On الإثنين 23 تشرين الثاني 2015 04:46, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I have spent days in previous versions - may be this
> version behaves better.  My next step woul have been to ask upstream for
> help but I would need to refresh my mind first (and also to the new
> version).
>
> Good luck

Thanks. During the build, I noticed some ominous compiler warnings like
this one:

warning: conversion to 'int' from 'size_t {aka long unsigned int}' may
alter its value [-Wconversion]

The last time I saw this, the resulting program had trouble getting some
calculations right and it took me a long time to trace it back to
precision loss in the code. I'll have to investigate.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي