[Debian-med-packaging] Finance Users

Amanda Russell amanda.russell at itonlinemacro.info
Mon Oct 5 16:18:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you interested in Finance contacts list?

We have list of users using services like:

*  Accounts Payable

*  Accounts Receivable

*  Cash Management

*  Collaborate

*  General Ledger

*  Order Management

*  Purchasing

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address etc.

If your target market is different then please let me know your requirement
or criteria and I will get back to you with more information for the same

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your
company.

Thanks,

Amanda
Database coordinator