[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd:Required Specifications

Anastasia Ikonomakis xuanquang at nhattico.com
Thu Oct 8 01:05:13 UTC 2015

7/10/2015

Dear Sir,

We hope this email finds you in good condition. Sorry for not contacting you since the last email sent from my colleague.

Regarding the last inquiry email my colleague sent to you. We have an urgent inquiry and might likely be an order any time soon from a well respectable Customer here in our country. They are seriously in need of the attached product specifications.

Kindly quote the attached specifications and reply us with the details as stated below:

1. M O Q.

2. FOB PRICE.

3. ESTIMATED DELIVERY PERIOD.

4. YOUR CATALOGS CONTAINING YOUR LATEST PRODUCTS.

5. YOUR CERTIFICATE COVERING YOUR ESTEEMED BUSINESS INCLUDING E.U CERT IF THERE IS ANY.

6. YOUR DIRECT CONTACT TO SKYPE AND WHATSAPP OR WECHAT.

The above stated details are the details we have to present to our customer before the end the next week.

Your prompt reply regarding this inquiry would be well appreciated.

Best regards,

Anastasia Ikonomakis
Purchase Dept