[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: datatables.js -- jQuery plug-in that makes nice tables from different data sources

Sascha Steinbiss satta at tetrinetsucht.de
Wed Oct 14 09:21:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

as a result of bug #798900 [1] (also partially discussed here) I have
prepared a proper source-built package for DataTables [2], to be used as
a dependency for packages that for now just use embedded copies of
jquery.dataTables.js or jquery.dataTables.min.js.

I guess this supersedes the prospective package in collab-maint [3]
which did not use the upstream source but rather their release
repository which just provides build artifacts. Also, the previous
package is outdated and was apparently never uploaded. See the original
ITP [4]. Is it OK to close the ITP bug with my new package?

If you are happy with the package, could anyone sponsor?

Thanks
Sascha

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=798900
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/sascha-guest/datatables.js.git/