[Debian-med-packaging] New/updated packages ready for upload

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Mon Oct 19 00:37:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Could a DD please upload a couple of packages for me:

- dwgsim: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/dwgsim.git/
  This is a new package, so this is the first upload to the NEW queue.

- scythe: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/scythe.git/
  This is a new Debian version (same upstream), which fixes some missing
  copyright information, and fixes some lintian warnings.

- python-skbio: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/python-skbio.git/
  A new Debian version (same upstream). This fixes a minor issue with d/rules,
  fixes my email address in d/control, and pops a few lintian issues.

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A