[Debian-med-packaging] sleepyhead_0.9.8-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Sat Oct 24 21:17:20 UTC 2015

On Saturday, October 24 2015, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Hi Sergio,

Hi Thorsten,

> can you please tell me why this package is licensed under GPL-3+?
> I could only find hints for GPL-3.

I believe you're refering to the fact that the "License: GPL-3" section
of the debian/copyright file actually contains the text for GPL-3+,
right?  I apologize for that; it was a copy-and-paste thinko.  I'm
fixing it right away.

> Please also mention the copyright information for all fonts and *.svg.

The FreeSans.ttf font file (under sleepyhead/fonts) does not get
installed by the package.  In fact, the only place in the code that
makes use of this file directly is commented out, so it should be safe
to remove it entirely from the package.  Also, it's worth mentioning
that this font is already packaged for Debian (by fonts-freefont-ttf).

As for the *.svg files, I will create the necessary entries in the
copyright file.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36