[Debian-med-packaging] sleepyhead_0.9.8-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Sun Oct 25 23:49:03 UTC 2015

On Sunday, October 25 2015, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Hi Sergio,

Hey Thorsten,

> On Sat, 24 Oct 2015, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>> I believe you're refering to the fact that the "License: GPL-3" section
>> of the debian/copyright file actually contains the text for GPL-3+,
>> right?
>
> yep

Cool, fixed.

>>> Please also mention the copyright information for all fonts and *.svg.
>>
>> The FreeSans.ttf font file (under sleepyhead/fonts) does not get
>> installed by the package.
>
> That doesn't matter, as long as it is distributed in the source
> tarball, it needs to be documented in debian/copyright.

Alright.  As mentioned, I removed the file from package and added it to
Files-Excluded on debian/copyright.

>> As for the *.svg files, I will create the necessary entries in the
>> copyright file.
>
> The patch for this is ok.

Thanks, I've pushed the changes to the repository.

Andreas, could you please grab the latest commit on the repository and
resubmit the package?

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36