[Debian-med-packaging] [Help] Re: adun.app_0.81-7_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Sep 1 13:06:40 UTC 2015

Hi Thorsten,

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 07:47:27AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 01:00:11PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> > as the MIT license does not belong to /usr/share/common-licenses/ please
> > add the full text of the license to debian/copyright.
> > Especially as there are several licenses called MIT.
>
> Since you are mentioning several licenses:  I have not found any hint
> which one should be applied here.   Did you found any hint?

Could you please, pretty please be more constructive how we should solve
this?  Please remember we are talking about some few html files with an
obviously free license.  We simply can not specify the exact text since
all references I found on the net are using the same phrase.  I really
want to have four bugs (some RC ones) fixed as soon as possible and this
package is running circles to long in new according to my taste.  Please
make some suggestion how we could deal with this sensibly.

Thanks