[Debian-med-packaging] Asking a review of the htsjdk package

Emmanuel Bourg ebourg at apache.org
Mon Sep 7 12:44:26 UTC 2015

Le 07/09/2015 09:57, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>   2. I *personally* would use libhtsjdk-java also as source
>      package name.  Since Emmanuel did not mentioned this it is
>      possibly no declared pkg-java policy so feel free to ignore
>      this hint.

There is no consensus on this matter. I personally prefer using the
upstream name as much as possible for the source package. If the name is
too generic I wrap it with lib<name>-java, or I prefix it with the name
of the upstream organization (for example apache-curator or openhft-lang).

Emmanuel Bourg