[Debian-med-packaging] yhujr-Gimmick and Trendy Series Premium Gifts for Company P romotion-514-35

Gift Media - Mr. Cheung joseph at giftmedia.com.hk
Thu Sep 17 04:29:56 UTC 2015

Thanks for your interest in our products, for any enquiry, please contact Mr. Cheung at (852) 8209 3083 or e-mail to enquiry1 at giftmedia.com.hk   for further details, thanks!

Address: Suite A, 13/F., Times Media Centre, 133 Wanchai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

Please also visit our latest web site at www.giftmedia.com.hk   , thanks!

如閣下/貴公司不想收到我們的產品介紹,請電郵往optout1 at giftmedia.com.hk  , 我們會在 10 日內盡快處理,不便之處,敬請原諒!

You have received this promotional e-mail as a valued existing/would-be customer of Gift Media. We respect your privacy.

In case you would not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us in the future, just inform our Customer Services Department at Fax: (852) 2838 4166

or email: optout1 at giftmedia.com.hk     to request for non-inclusion in our e-mail promotion database.

Please allow us 10 business days to effect the requested change and there is a slight chance that you may receive promotional messages from us during that period.

We apologize for any inconveniences it may cause to you.