[Debian-med-packaging] Need upload for samtools

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 22 14:16:02 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 07:05:26AM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> Hi, all,
> Could someone upload the corrected samtools package? I don't think there
> is anything controversial in this upload as it turns out Charles was
> right :)

Done quickly as a "punishment" for supporting your point. :-)

For the next upload I'll also add an override for the language extension
warning to have some documentation of this issue to not make this
mistake again.  (I insist in the need to teach upstream anyway.)

Afif, feel free to add yourself as Uploader and ask me for upload
permissions.