[Debian-med-packaging] BioPython unit tests: Tutorial

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Sep 23 14:53:12 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 02:44:33PM +0100, Peter Cock wrote:
> Python doctests are fragile because the do exact string
> matching of the command and its output. Normally the
> docstrings live inside the Python source code within the
> module comments as documentation. Here the doctests
> are embedded within our LaTeX tutorial.

This is what I guessed since the *.tex files need to be present for the
test.  Since at package build time the files that are needed for testing
will be oved into a different location I noticed that simply some files
from Doc/examples were missing to pass the test.

So please consider the issue as solved.

Thanks for your patience