[Debian-med-packaging] Bamtools new upstream version

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Thu Sep 24 10:01:57 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

On 09:51 24/09, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 05:30:09PM +1000, Kevin Murray wrote:
> > I installed bamtools today, and noticed there's an new upstream version, 2.4.0.
> > This is a quick note to say I'm packaging the new version.
>
> Cool.  I need to admit that in 2015 the Debian Med project has reached a
> new quality.  This kind of "something needs to be done and I'll do it"
> is now spread over more than a hand full of people and I'm really happy
> about this.

A few decades of that attitude is how I have an operating system I can use. :)

I think the new package is ready for review. There are a couple of lintian
warnings I don't understand, one of which is in the lintian-overrides file (and
seems not be be being overridden).

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A