[Debian-med-packaging] bamtools_2.4.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Sep 24 12:47:44 UTC 2015

Hi Kevin,

I think when I forgot to push changes I really disturbed you and you
seemd not to notice that we actually have:

apt-cache policy bamtools
bamtools:
  Installed: 2.4.0+dfsg-1+b1
  Candidate: 2.4.0+dfsg-1+b1
  Version table:
 *** 2.4.0+dfsg-1+b1 0
        501 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages
         50 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I for myself forgot as well - shame on me for not verifying.

Would you mind verifying your changes against

   apt-get source bamtools

and prepare 2.4.0+dfsg-2 ?

Sorry for contributing to the confusion

       Andreas.