[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: backport for htslib

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 29 06:32:26 UTC 2015

Hi Charles,

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 02:55:08PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > The changelog is set in the debian/jessie-backports branch
>
> Haha, today I was faster than Andreas :)

:-)
I'd love to see people faster than me way more often. ;-)

> thanks for your backport.

+1

BTW, at DebConf I have warned backports admins about several packages
from Debian Med with potentially low popcon.  They are fine about this
as long as the packages are maintained.  They just made some bad
experiences with random games bitrotting in backports.  I ensured them
that we will care about these backports.