[Debian-med-packaging] beagle_4.1~160222-8ef-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Apr 3 19:00:18 UTC 2016

Hi Dylan,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

Is there a reason why you use an embedded copy of samtools?
Anyway, as you stated in your debian/copyright, SeekableStream.java is
GPL-2 and shall be combined with something licensed under GPL-3+.
This is an impossible situation and not allowed.

Also you should listen to Afif and explain how I can built the pdf manual.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.