[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-rnexml_2.0.6-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Apr 8 14:51:21 UTC 2016

Hi ftpmasters,

I noticed a bit late that there is one of the usual Rda files in this
package which was not documented in a README.source file.  I attached
this file to this mail and could upload a new version of the package
to new including this file.  Just let me know in what form you might
prefer this information:

   1. reject the package and I re-upload with the file
   2. I upload *-2 to new
   3. you accept with the attached information and I'll upload
      next package version including this file

Kind regards and sorry for the confusion

     Andreas.