[Debian-med-packaging] Testsuite fails when trying to upgrade Gubbins Debian package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Apr 21 09:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

this hint was sufficient to solve the problem.  Formerly fastml was only
listed as "Depends" for running gubbins but not for Building it since it
was not part of the test suite.  Simply adding fastml to Build-Depends
solved the issue.  The new version is uploaded now.

Kind regards and thanks for your cooperation

       Andreas.

PS: What about a Debian Med sprint at Sanger?