[Debian-med-packaging] Please consider manual building of phyml on mipsel architecture

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Thu Apr 21 16:29:03 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-21 16:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi mips porters,
>
> I noticed that phyml does not build on mipsel[1] but it has built
> before.  Since I remember that different porter boxes behave differently
> it might be possible that some manual intervention is needed.  Please
> could you take the necessary action to let phyml pass and migrate to
> testing?

In general packages should be built on the build daemons, not manually.
In that case the issue was related to a bug in openmpi that has been
fixed since the package has been built. Requeuing the package was
enough, it has been built successfully and uploaded.

In the future, please mail mipsel at buildd.debian.org for such requests.

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net