[Debian-med-packaging] Need help to upgrade libnetlib-java package

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Fri Apr 22 15:46:30 UTC 2016

On 04/21/2016 09:47 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 07:03:31AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
>>> No, not really. My gut feeling too is, that packing oss-parent is not
>>> required. To me it looks like something in the Debian specific setup of
>>> the maven dependencies of libnetlib-java is missing, but I do not see
>>> what. You probably need to figure out the root cause, why installing
>>> maven-install-plugin does not help in finding the maven-plugin. Maybe
>>> it is some setup here that is missing somewhere.
>> I think this plugin is used in the maven "workflow", at install time only, which should not be needed or required in Debian build workflow.
>> Maybe adding property in mvn command "-Dmaven.install.skip=true" would help skipping this.
> Sounds promising - but how do I specify this?
Do you use mvn command in d/rules or only debian helpers? If you use
mvn, just add this after mvn, else I do not know how to specify extra
parameters for Debian java helpers.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438