[Debian-med-packaging] Finishing seqan

Michael Crusoe michael.crusoe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:30:16 UTC 2016

There is a new release of Seqan out (2.1.1); however I don't have time in
the near future to work on it, sorry.

Michael R. Crusoe                          michael.crusoe at gmail.com
Community Engineer                 Common Workflow Language project
*https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-2961-9670
<https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0002-2961-9670>*   +32 (0) 2 808 25 52
                                                    +1 480 627 9108