[Debian-med-packaging] kronatools_2.7+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Aug 4 07:18:54 UTC 2016

Hi Thorsten,

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 10:00:11PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> trademark requirements only allow distribution of unchanged code, which
> you infringe by your patch. So in this form the software does not belong
> to Debian.

I have uploaded a new version of the package avoiding any patch (which
was only done in the installer which is now done in a rewritten (read
enhanced) script).  I opened an issue[1] in the upstream tracker anyway
asking for considering a change of the trademark restriction.

[1] https://github.com/marbl/Krona/issues/15