[Debian-med-packaging] Any help with problem of srst2 new versions tests suite failing to call bowtie2

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Aug 9 21:32:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to update srst2[1] package to new upstream version.
Unfortunately its runtime test produces failures when calling bowtie2.
I just added some naive debugging code writing the actual system call
to a file - but this has not lead to a final solution even if I think
the invalid option -foo was wrong.

Any more complete hint from a possibly bowtie2 user would be helpful

     Andreas.

[1] svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/srst2/trunk/