[Debian-med-packaging] Status of

Sascha Steinbiss satta at debian.org
Sat Aug 13 11:39:48 UTC 2016

Hi Tobias,

I’ve seen you listed in the changelog for the Debian Metastudent package, so I figured you would be the best person to ask. When trying to update the medtastudent-data package to make it reproducible, I noticed that the changelog in SVN lists version 2.0.1 as latest but unstable only has 2.0.0 and according to [1] no newer version was ever uploaded. I was wondering why and whether you would consider uploading this latest version?

Thanks and kind regards
Sascha