[Debian-med-packaging] Business Proposal.

Alain Boura b.alain2016 at yandex.com
Tue Aug 16 01:26:21 UTC 2016

Dear friend,

Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, I got your contact during my searching for a reliable, trust worthy person with the fear of God to introduce this Bank to Bank transfer project, only if I can confide on you and you must promise me to keep this transaction utmost secret/confidential.

I am Mr. Alain Boura, the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of (USD$11million) I discovered all the documents related to the deposit while I was properly arranging old files for closing year remark. My position in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. I therefore propose that you partner with me by providing an account that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. For your partnership in this venture, I propose that 40% of this fund is for you, and 60% is for me. The transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.

I will give you more information of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction. But if you are not interested please delect the mail due to the confidentiality attached to it.

If you are interested please feel free to reply immediately.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you,
Mr.Alain Boura.