[Debian-med-packaging] Call for Papers

awjes at academicwebpublishers.org awjes at academicwebpublishers.org
Thu Aug 18 20:17:39 UTC 2016

Introducing ‘‘Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science ”

Dear Researcher,

Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal published monthly by Academic Web Publishers. Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science is dedicated to increasing the depth of the subject across disciplines with the ultimate aim of expanding knowledge of the subject.

Call for Papers/Reviewer’s

Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science will cover all areas of the subject. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and will publish:

•	Original articles in basic and applied research
•	Case studies
•	Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) to environ.academicwebpub at gmail.com  or awjes at academicwebpublishers.org for publication. Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue. Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website. http://academicwebpublishers.org/journals/AWJES/instruction-for-authors.htm  and Also the journal list  http://academicwebpublishers.org/journals.htm

We are also using this medium to inform you that the Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of her editorial board. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer’s team.

Best regards

Prof. Ali Douabul
Editor
Email: editor at academicwebpublishers.org
Email: environ.academicwebpub at gmail.com
Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science.
Academic web publishers