[Debian-med-packaging] AdapterRemoval

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Dec 3 06:36:28 UTC 2016

[CC also to to general list since it is not only of packaging interest]

Hi Kevin,

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 04:14:49PM +1100, Kevin Murray wrote:
> Was looking at DDPO for a 15-min little job, and saw that AdaptorRemoval is
> behind upstream. However, it seems someone forgot to push the last changes
> (version is still UNRELEASED, no git tag). Looks like it was Andreas who touch
> this last, but I might be wrong about that.

I noticed the new version as well and its on my todo list (I did not
filed a "New version available" bug since it did not seem to be as
important as other packages.  The reason why there were uncommited
changes in Git is, that I tried to get the benchmarking suite.  It
turned out a bit complex since adapterremoval relies on an old version
of pirs (see last posting at github issue[1]).

The rational is that we could use this benchmarking test as a test
suite for several of our packages but I did not got it running yet.

I might possibly move my trials in a separate branch and check this
later.

[1] https://github.com/MikkelSchubert/adapterremoval/issues/9