[Debian-med-packaging] Source code of altree vanished

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Tue Dec 13 13:25:02 UTC 2016

Le 13/12/2016 à 13:30, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I realised that the download location of altree[1] vanished.  Also the
> homepage[2] is mentioning only an old version.  Would you be so kind to
> check this?

I think it will be better for the future to look on this my location :
https://gitlab.inria.fr/NGS/ALTree/tags
The "problem" is that the new location propose only tarball from the
git repo while the previous one was tarballs generated with "make dist"

I will look if I can fixed the previous location. It is probably a
change in the provider default configuration that do not allow to
list the content of a directory by default.

  Regards,
    Vincent