[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: Clone bug and reassign the clone to python-numpy

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Dec 23 09:15:04 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 848758 -1 -2
Bug #848758 [src:python-skbio] python-skbio: FTBFS: Test failures
Bug 848758 cloned as bugs 849176-849177
> reassign -2 python-numpy
Bug #849177 [src:python-skbio] python-skbio: FTBFS: Test failures
Bug reassigned from package 'src:python-skbio' to 'python-numpy'.
No longer marked as found in versions python-skbio/0.5.1-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #849177 to the same values previously set
> retitle -2 python-numpy: Please revert transition that happened past transition freeze
Bug #849177 [python-numpy] python-skbio: FTBFS: Test failures
Changed Bug title to 'python-numpy: Please revert transition that happened past transition freeze' from 'python-skbio: FTBFS: Test failures'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

848758: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=848758
849177: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=849177