[Debian-med-packaging] Samtools 1.3 (was: Missing symbols in htslib 1.3 (#311))

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Feb 3 06:48:15 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 11:34:45AM +0000, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> yes I have [1]. There was apparently some glitch in commit mail delivery…

Sorry I've lost track a bit in this.  In branch debian/unstable I find this
as the last changelog entry:

samtools (1.3-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  95c561d Merge tag '1.3' into debian/unstable

 -- Charles Plessy <plessy at debian.org>  Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:56:52 +0900

Could you please also update the changelog according to your changes?

BTW, I feel unable to upload until tomorrow afternoon in Copenhagen but
I granted upload permissions to you for samtools in case you can not
find another sponsor.